Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dear Sue,

Dear Sue,
I am so glad to hear from you. I am sorry for my mistakes. Exams were ended. I got my grade. It is not very bad. I go to airport tonight. My father’s aunt will come from Mecca. Mecca is a holy city for Muslims. Do you wath the world cup’s game? I like Germany. Your team is better than before. South Africa is an advanced country. It is very beautiful. It is a success for blacks that they have an advanced country.
Today is the father’s day in Iran. Iman Ali was born today. He is a spicial character.
Take care,
Bahman

2 comments:

Alireza Taghdarreh said...

Hello Bahman,

Welcome back. I am very glad you are relieved from the iimense pressure of your exams. Perhaps you should pick up a nice book to read -- without the fear of any of those arduous exams! Let us enjoy English!

Alireza

Sue said...

Hi Bahman, What a nice letter. You sound more positive than you did during your exams. I am sure you are so relieved. I watched some of the soccer matches, but it isn't as big a thing in the US. I'm a big American Football fan and I love the Denver Broncos!! I am glad to see that the US did well, because that will make more
Americans pay attention to soccer. What is the difference between Soccer and Rugby?

Your friend, Sue

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%