Monday, July 05, 2010

Bahman's Writing

Dear Sue,
Nice to hear from you again. Thank you for correcting my letter. I’m sorry for my mistakes. I found difference in my Oxford Dictionary.
Arak is a city in Iran. Iraq is a country Asia. Arak is a city in center of Iran. It is a land with warm climate. We have a lake in our village. It is very very salty. When you swim in this you will not go under the water. One is like a ball that he will come on the water.
It is very interesting. You cannot go under the water. I will go to my village in end of the week.
Take care,
Bahman

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Bahman, Thanks for clarifying the Arak/Iraq thing? I thought perhaps that this was the Iranian spelling for Iraq. The lake sounds a lot like a lake we have in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is a very large salt lake and, as you said, One floats like a ball on the water. I love swimming in the ocean for the same reason, but I'm afraid of sharks and baracudas there! I'm an old scardycat.

Tell me about your visit to your home town. How long have you lived in Tehran?

In friendship, Sue

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%