Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fattemeh's writing

Hi Dear Sue,
I'm Fattemeh Ramezani. I'm a new member of the site. I'm 20 years old. After 43 days, I will be 21 years old.
I'm university student. My field is civil engineering. My field is full of calculations and formulas but I like it very much. I have studied in the university for 3 years and I am junior. next year, I will graduate from university.
I have one sister and one brother. My sister is 15 years old and my brother is 13 years old.
Faranak is one of my best friend. Faranak and I were classmate in the high school and now we are classmate in the English class.
We are reading your writing in our English classes and they are very good and useful for me. I'm very happy that I become familiar with you.
Take care, Fattemeh.

1 comment:

Faranak said...

Dear friend,
Welcome to the site, I'm sure that this site can you help very much.
Sue is a wonderful woman and you can learn a lot of different things from you.
Have a nice time, Faranak

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%