Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Bahman's Writing

Dear Sue,
We watched an interview last Friday.
It was very interesting for me. It had an English dialect. Ali gave me a very nice dictionary that called Longman. It is supernatural.
I will go to university next month. I had lazy days in this summer. Sometimes I was in my bed. I think sleeping is the best rest.
Ali told me that we want to watch films for 2 hours after our classes. I enjoy it when Ali tells us its sentences. Some of them are very simple sentences. I must practice more than before. I tell myself, but I don’t do it. I read two section of a book from Faramarze Payvar called theoretical music book. We must ask to 105 questions after read it. Oh, Practice.
It is successfully security.
Take care,
Bahman

1 comment:

Sue said...

Your need for sleep reminds me of my grandson. He can sleep all day, but I remember in my late teen years, that I, too, needed lots of sleep. It sounds like you start university later than we do in America. It starts this month for most of American students.

Yes, the English have a much different dialect than Americans. I describe it for myself as speaking from the back of the throat, while Americans use the tongue and the lips more. I find it difficult to watch English movies and have to turn up the volume in order to understand them.

My grandson wants to study astronomy - don't know how he'll make a living with that but it will probably lead him into other courses of study. I don't think he's very directed right now.

Thanks for writing. I always enjoy your posts.

Your friend, Sue

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%