Saturday, September 04, 2010

Bahman's Writing

Dear Sue,
Thank you for answering to my letters.
Yes, we go to mosque and cook it for the needy and other people. I think that my English is getting better, but I am not very good. I must practice more than before. I saw that interview for 3 times, but I cannot understand very words in that. I gave that dictionary last week. I don’t know good dictionaries. M.R T give us if he finds them. I think that it is very enjoyable that you go with our husband out for dinner. We usually go for dinner with my friends. We watch 3 hours interview on Fridays.
Take care,
Bahman

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Bahman, Sorry to take a while to answer your letter. My son, Jon, and grandson, Clint, are coming to see us and I am busy doing what I call "Grandma Cooking." I'm trying to fix all the things that they love: , chicken cooked in wine, Texas Chili, hot and spicy, chocolate chip cookies and coconut flan with cookies. Yum!
It sounds like you are having an adjustment from written English to spoken English. They require different skills, I know. Perhaps if you ask to stop the recording and write down the words they are saying, learn these words, and then rehear the sentences that give you trouble. I will write more after my company leaves.

Your good friend, Sue

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%