Friday, October 15, 2010

An attractive operation..

Hi Sue.
I answer late for I was very busy in the last weeks. You asked me to tell you what books I like. I like history books forexample Victoria,Queen of Great Britain by Elizabeth Langford and Sinuhe the Egyptian by Waltari,Mika Toimi. I like mystical books forexample the books by Shams Tabrizi, Mansor Halaj and Molana that were from the great men in my country. Also I like the book called the Prospering Power of Love by Catherine Pander, Follow your heart by Matthews Andrew and Converting with God by Neale Donald Walsch.
Something interesting I went to the operation room last week, and I saw laparotomy. Laparotomy is the opening of the abdominal cavity for purpose of the inspection or operation upon the organs within. The Surgeon skillfully took out the Gallbladder. It was very hard and exciting for me. I hope that I will be a good nurse, and I will do my duties well.
BY SAEEDE.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Dear Saeede, I was so excited! Here was this person in Iran who had read Mika Waltari. I read his books several years ago and loved every one. I too like biographies of famous people and I also love the Persian mystics. Some of your other books sound interesting. I will have to look them up.

I think you are very brave to be able to work in an operating room. I would never make a good nurse. Do they do a big incision to remove the gallbladder? Now in America they do this with a 1 inch incision and somehow suck the stones out. I had a gallbladder operation several years ago and I had a huge scar.

I think you will be a great nurse. You love people and you will love your work. That is all it takes.

Your friend, Sue

P.S. Your English was very good in this letter!

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%