Friday, October 22, 2010

Bahman's Writing

Dear Sue,
Sorry to take a while to answer your letter. Ardavan’s pieces are in major key. Much of them are in Homayons and Bayate Esfahan key. Esfahan is a subclass of Homayon’s key. Homayon is like western keys. I have not any piece in the internet. I think who is another Bahman.
Oh, you have a dreamy home. You can see Rocky Mountains in mornings.
We read Masnavi in the last Wednesday. It was a busy day. I was in Semnan on morning and I came to Tehran until noon and I went to T’s class. After it I went to Santour class.
I think Masnavi is a treasure. One love to take treasures.
More letters,
Bahman

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Bahman,
You know much more about the musical keys than I do. But isn't Esfahan a city in Iran?

Yes, today the wind was blowing the colored autumn leaves around and it was a beautiful site up by the foothills. We have snow in the higher mountains already and will soon have snow here, I think.

Masnavi is a treasure and it is a wise thing to cherish and learn from such treasures. I criticize my own culture when so many are anxious to go to the future without learning from the past. It makes us strangers in time that way.

Your Letter is very good! I have one sentence to mention: "I think who is anther Bahman." You could have said, The Bahman mentioned on the internet was another Bahman.

Your friend, Sue

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%