Thursday, November 04, 2010

Heavenly present

When the weather is dirty in Tehran, my heart is rainy, cloudy and sad and when the weather is clean and without pollution, my heart is sunny and happy.
I think that the weather is very important for working,teaching,living and even for our emotions.Unfortunately, these years the weather getting hot and hotter, bad and worst and it is not well, specially in Iran that it is hot and dry, for these when I see a drope of rain, I am impress and I will be happy.
Rain is a thing from God but sometimes we are sad when rain comes that it is not right.
poets always like rain and they use in their poem it, if you ask me why, I say because they see diffrence and with details.
In some countries, rain is important and they respect to it.
Anyway I think that it is heavenly present from God and I hope to see it again and again in Iran and my city meaning Tehran, of course if God willing.


BY HAMED

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hello Hamed,

We have been having very dry weather here in Denver, too. Our summer was hot and our lawn is very dry. Even now, when we are supposed to get rain from the Pacific, it is going around us. There are times when I love a rainy day. I feel like I can curl up with a good book and not worry about the world at such a time. When it is bright and sunny I feel I must be on the go--doing somethin productive!

I like your thoughts, Hamed. They are far-ranging and wise.
God's gifts are many and we need to remember them in our prayers. Nature is a beautiful cycle of creation, a time of flowering, and then a time of rest and dormant life. The joy is in the recurrance of those blossoms and greenery when Spring comes. I think it is such a good thing that your New Year is in the Spring. Ours is January 1 when it is very, very cold. No way to start a new year.

Your friend, Sue

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%