Saturday, November 06, 2010

A letter to dear sue

Nights, he tooke food and fruite for poors and hungries.He always covered his face, because he wanted to help secret and only and only for God. That time anybody did not know him.
He always prayed, always on time. In his life he did not late in his prayers.When he prayed,only and only was with God her remember and her thought.
In a day, heprayed in mosque altar, a runty man killed him( in my country culture we say to this death shahadat and to a person die this form we say shahid and we believe that shahadat is the best of death and shahid sure goes to heaven).
When he was killed in prayer, impiouses said: unless he prayed?Poors and children that their parent died said:tonight kind our father did not come ? They cried and they said this sentence but it was late.
After his death, poors and hungries always were hungry and that time all knoew that who brought food.
Yes, ali (alayhessalam=for respecting)tooke food for poors.He really was angel on earth but when he went people knew him
when I write this letter, there are many tearrop in my eyes and in my heart many sorrow.
Ali(alayhessalam) is the first leader for us.
when I want to do a hard work or when I am sorrow, I say, help me ((ya ali)) and he sure will help me in any form. Of course He helps moslems but I think that he helps other relogion, If you like, please try once, he sure helps you.
I like and I hope that when I die, in breaths last,I see him and after die, of course if god willing.
Dear sue, I suggest you that if would you like please, you read his book.Name of his book is Nahjolbalagheh. It is life book after quran.
thank you very very much.
A sentence from ali( alayhessalam):I do not see a thing, unless I see God before it, after it and with it.
BY HAMED

No comments:

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%