Friday, December 03, 2010

Bahman's letter to Sue,

Good suggestion
Ali told me about a new suggestion and a new site that they write articles. We can write articles about different subjects. It is good that you tell us practice and we write answer in our site. We can send our personal letters to their emails.
Tehran’s weather is very smog in these days. Respiring is difficult. Schools and governmental offices were close on Wednesday and Thursday.
Exams season will come very soon. I have a hard semester. I will have 2 quizzes in Saturday and Monday.
Take care,
Your friend,Bahman

1 comment:

Sue said...

-----Good suggestion---
Ali told me about a new suggestion and a new site write articles<. We> can write articles about different subjects. It is good that you us practice --and we write answer in our site. We can send our personal letters to< their> emails.
Tehran’s weather is very these days. is difficult. Schools and governmental offices were close on Wednesday and Thursday.
Exams season will come very soon. I have a hard semester. I will have 2 quizzes in Saturday and Monday.
Take care,
Your friend, Bahman
posted by bahman at 1:53 AM on Dec 3, 2010

Dear Bahman,
I’m not sure how this new system will work. I am awaiting Ali’s answer to some of my ideas and questions. We will develop a system that will be challenging for you from what we both decide.
I used < >to indicate where you need to check your grammer or use of words. The wording makes your writing awkward. I also indicated that a better word should be used in one place. See if you can find your errors and correct them by yourself or with Ali’s help.
If I were to score this piece it would not be your best work.
In friendship,
Sue

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%