Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A letter from Monire to Sue

Sue, Monire does not have direct access to the internet from her house. She is 12 years old. She has asked me to send you this letter.

In the name of God

Dear Sue,

How are you? I hope you are well. We listened to your voice. It was very good. Will you please answer my questions? Are you a thin woman? Do you wear glasses? I like to see you. Can you send a photo of you for me and Mahshid, please? We like to see you.

I like America very much. I like to live there and learn my lessons in America. My teacher Mr. Taghdarreh said that you have a garden. Please write for me about your garden and your house.

Thank you very much.

Monire

1 comment:

Sue said...

Dear Monire,
Welcome to Night Ocean. Yes, I have a garden and even though it is quite hot right now, I have daisies, Amazon Lilies, Roses, and pumpkins as well as other flowers. My house is on one floor and has three bedrooms, a living room, dining room and kitchen. I have two very cute little dogs that I love very much! I am not very good at sending pictures - my son is the computer wizard in the family. I just like to write letters. As one ages, the idea of pictures is not very fun. I would rather send you a picture of myself when I was your age!! Perhaps soon I will get my courage.
Your American friend, Sue

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%