Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A letter from Mahshid to Sue

Sue, Mahshid is 17. Here's her letter:

In the name of God

Dear Sue,

I hope you are well. We listened to your voice which was very nice.

Does your time allow you to answer my questions? My questions are these:

is thee a so called paradise water fall in South America and is there a forgotten land in this place?

My teacher said to me you have two grand children. Can I ask you to send their photos?

Mrs Sue, I love America very much. What is your favorite soccer team? my favorite soccer player is Ronaldo what about you?

Thank you very much. Your friend, Mahshid.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Dear Mahshid,

Welcome to Night Ocean,

I believe that the paradise waterfall that was supposed to be almost 2 miles high and the idea of a lost land, is a fantasy. However, I read that the tallest waterfall in the world is in South America and I believe it is the country of Venezuela.
I live in North America, in Denver, Colorado USA. It is an arid climate and has mountains much like Tehran! My grandsons are going to be 18 and 20 in October, and they live a thousand miles away so I don't see them very often and that makes me sad.

However, I enjoy so much writing to all you young people in Iran.

Love, Sue

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%