Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bahman's letter to Sue,

Dear Sue,
I know that you are very busy in these days. Thank you for answering my letters.
Tehran’s population is very much. When I went to university, Tehran’s university couldn’t take more than 200 students in mechanical engineering. Now they can take more than before. I had to go to other cities for a good field.
No, I didn’t read about Chomsky. Mr. T told me about Chomsky. I agree, he is very interesting. I think when a man criticize he should say that’s answer. A way for answering to problems.
I will very busy from tomorrow. I like to work hard. I have much time in way. Maybe I can read many books in the long way.
Ramadan went. It is bad, but it comes back.
Take care,
Bahman

2 comments:

Alireza Taghdarreh said...

Hi Bahman,

Hope you are fine. Let's say that Tehran has a large population instead of "very much."

And Bahman, when is our next class? I have forgotten.

T

Sue said...

Hi Bahman, Now I understand. Is college free to all students in Iran? Here it is very expensive unless you win a scholarship or take out a loan. It sounds like there are a lot of students anxious to take certain classes.

Are you taking the bus or train to your class? You're right this is a good time to study and read. I hope you enjoy whatever you do.

Your friend, Sue

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%