Friday, September 17, 2010

Bahman's letter to Sue,

Dear Sue,
In Iran we have 2 kinds of university 1-governmental universities 2-private universities each having entry exam. If you pass that exam you can go to those universities. My college was governmental and now I study in a private university. It is very expensive for me. They give out a loan to their students.
I go to university by bus, car and train. Train is very cheap. I must wake up at 4 am when I have a class at 8 a.m. The road is very hard and hot. The entire road is desert. My father tells me that the road is like Texas roads.
God helps me. There are no problems.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi friend Bahman! I'm delighted that you can take time from your busy schedule to write me. We have government and private universities as well. It is cheaper to go to a government university in America. I admire your dedication to travel so far to go to school.

Yes, part of Texas is very barren. But there is also a mountainous part of Texas. Texas is a huge state! My son recently drove to Alaska. He had to travel through Canada to get there and he said the guards at the border crossing were very strict. Alaska is a beautiful state. It used to be part of Russia, and then it was purchased by the USA. Of the 50 states, two, Alaska and Hawaii, are not connected to the mainland.

Do you have any more music to send me?

Your friend, Sue

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%