Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Maryam's letter to Faranak

Dear Faranak
I saw you just once ,but I hope you remember me . I'm Maryam . When we saw each other you were with Mr Bahman and I came with my brother Sabber.
I saw your letter which was written to Sue on the web site. It was about your last Friday when you watch an interview.
And finally, I would like to know when you watch English films, how you can memorize new words . Do you write them on paper or you try to learn them in the class.
Best of luck
Maryam

1 comment:

Faranak said...

Dear Maryam,
I'm glad to hear from you. I remember you, you are a nice and intelligent girl.
Dear friend, we tried to memorize new words when we saw the video but it wasn't enough so Mr T. wrote some sentences and new words with their definitions in the word software. I think this way is better.
We thank Mr T. a lot for this help.
Have a nice time.
Your friend, Faranak.

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%