Monday, September 06, 2010

Fattemeh's writing

Dear Sue
I am so sorry that I am answering your question very late.
Last week,I was very busy. I had many different classes. Last Thursday, I had a hard exam and during week I read it and I didn't have any time for writing letter.
Dear friend, you asked me "Do you have prepositions in Farsi, and can words be both nouns and verbs?"
We have prepositions in Farsi. Preposition comes with noun and verb in Farsi. A verb with different prepositions has different means, like English.
Fortunately, words can't be both nouns and verbs and we can recognize nouns from verbs easily.
After 2 months, I will go to my university tomorrow and I want to choose my courses for new term. My university classes will be started next Saturday. I have decided that I get 12 courses for this term because I want to read for konkur.
Dear Sue, I became very happy when I heard that your book was published.
Have a nice time.
Your friend, Fattemeh

No comments:

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%