Monday, October 18, 2010

My letter's to sue

Dear sue,
In my country Iran, people like music very very much special youth and perhaps I can say they are love it and they listen it in free time in bus stop, in cars and other places,because of this there are many singers in Iran with many style like pop, classical, jazz, rap ans else.Of course they listen more pop and classical music but recently that rap came in my country, youth listen more to it but I never listen to it because I do not like it because it is only speech and I do not know it a music type. In between Iranian singers I love Reza sadeghi and him voice becuse him voice is very very great and attractive. In Iran he is populare man and super star and people say to him ((King of black)) because he always wear black, only and only black, for this he is a special man.In his concerts, many peoples go but I ever have not gone but I like to go. I like to know that do you listen music and what type and who singer.Do you ever listen Iranian singers ?In end I say excuse me because of many question and thank you for your answers.
BY HAMED

1 comment:

Sue said...

Dear Hamed, This letter slipped past me on the blog, and I am sorry it took me so long to answer. Yes, America loves music. Jazz and what is called the Blues are black American contributions to music. I am older so the newer music doesn't appeal to me so much. I love Louis Armstrong, Neil Diamond, Peter Paul and Mary and classical music the best. I am also very fond of violin music, particularly that played by a young violinist named Joshua Bell. If you can get UTube, I think you will find pieces by him.

Rap has been popular here for several years, and is still popular. Interestingly enough it is also a black contribution to our music.

Bahman and T have introduced me to Persian music and I am beginning to like it more than I did at first. It has a minor quality which sounds sad to me. Bahman has me listening to the santour which he plays and I like it very much. I will see if I can find Reza Sadeghi on UTube and listen to him.

Your friend, Sue

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%