Monday, September 06, 2010

color of love

black is a color that for me is very wonderfull and funny and of course special . I say it is speacial because has not alternative and I say it is wonderfull and funny because you see to it you do not see his end . people are believe that black is a boring color but I say it is new for always . In most of country and of course in my country people wear black when their dear die but you know that in some country such as india people wear white . Any way black is for me is a lovely color .a popular singer(REZA SADEGHI) in my country say ,black is color of love .

Hammed

1 comment:

Alireza Taghdarreh said...

Hello Hammed, and thank you for this first post to the site. I am very glad you are beginning to participate. As for black, it always reminds me of darkness. I love light. I never want to choose the color of my walls or clothes to be black. I have to think about your post for a very long time.
T

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%