Monday, October 11, 2010

Bahman's letter to Sue,

Dear friend,
Oh, piano is a beautiful musical instrument. Do you know that Santour is pattern for Piano? They are like each other, but a piano is larger than Santour It has 7 octaves, but Santour has 3 octaves.
We saw a film in class last Friday. It is very interesting. I copied it in my I pod and I see it in the university way. I have quickened the time in way. University is very difficult in this semester. My units are welding, founding and etc. I try to write to you and send musical pieces for you.
Thank you, I am not a good santour player, but I enjoy playing. It is enough for me.
My friends want to read Masnavi. I love to read it book, but I can go only on Fridays, because I must come long way for class. I am 2 or 3 hours in traffic. I will go to Semnan tomorrow morning.
Oh, I’m so tired.
Wish you the best,
Bahman

1 comment:

Sue said...

Dear friend, Yes, the piano is struck by small pads, much as the Santour is. I loved to play the Beethoven Piano Sonatas when I was studying the piano. They are so beautiful.

I'm sorry you are involved in classes and travel that are making you so tired. Can you take a train or bus so that you can sleep or read while traveling or must you drive all the time?

Perhaps it is comforting to remind yourself that this semester will be over soon. Will you have to travel so much next semester?

I think you are too modest about your music. Your playing sounds very very good to me.

Bahman, what do you hope to do when you graduate?

Take care of yourself and get some sleep! Sue

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%