Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Sabber's letter to Sue

Hello Sue
How are you these days?
You asked many questions and now I want to answer them.
You asked:

What airline should I fly with?
Actually there is only one way for American to come to Iran; You must come with Iranian Travel agencies and there is not another way.
You asked:

Would there be taxis at the airport if I needed transportation?
Yes, there are many taxis at the airport but really I promise you that when you come, I and T will come to bring you from the airport to our houses.
You asked:

Would drivers speak English or should I bring an English/Farsi dictionary?
Dear Sue, I think a dictionary is necessary for every one who comes to Iran from another country because most people in Iran can not speak English.

You asked:
How are off days in Iran?
When it comes to the number of off days I think Iran is the first in the world because of many reasons, for example we have many celebrations like 'Fetr 'or 'Mabbas'
Now I am very happy that I answered all of your questions.

Take care.

SABBER

1 comment:

Sue said...

Dear Sabber, You did answer all my questions, and I see kindness and friendship in your words.

I will dream of my trip to Tehran, and hope that it will be more than a dream.

By the way, you wrote a perfect letter. Good work!!

Your friend, Sue

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%