Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sabber's letter to Sue

Hi Sue
I hope you are fine. When I say: There are many rabbits in a small village,
in fact I don't mean exactly those rabbits are in a village, rather I mean
the village's surrounding forests.
When I was in that village , I saw five big rabbits just in one day, so it is
very surprising.

Finally I want to say that your letter was very great and I learned many
things and I don't know the story of the tower of Babol.

I wish you the best.


SABBER

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Sabber! I got a laugh out of the picture I had in my mind's eye of a village full of rabbits! We have a saying in America, "Rabbits reproduce rabbitly." ( rapidly)

The tower of Babel story is told many ways and is very old. Here is how it was told to me. In ancient times the only people left after the great flood traveled from the East to Babel (many people think this was Iraq). Here they said, "Let us build a tower to God and we will be very powerful, and will never be in danger in another flood." God didn't like the idea that man would try to become God, so he sent down a sort of curse, causing men to speak different languages. This way they could not join together and challenge God's power.

I like this story because I think that, perhaps now, man is smart enough to begin, once again, to speak the same language. We must, however, not try to play God!

Your friend, Sue.

P.S. Your letter is very good. You express yourself very well.

smp

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%