Friday, October 08, 2010

Introducing Herman, our new American friend

One day, several years ago, Sue introduced Herman to me. He is now a very dear friend to us both.  Herman has a passionate love for philosophy.  Something that I believe is more valuable than being a mere philosopher. All these years, I have always loved him as a highly respectable man and admired his insatiable thirst for something beyond the low, ordinary life or rather something that gives meaning to it. 

I am honored that he has accepted my invitation to join the site  I can't wait to see him among us.

T

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Herman, Delighted to have you join the group. I know you will enjoy the contact not only with Ali, but also with his wonderful group of students.

Welcome! Sue

Longman Dictionary

Education Fire

News

%